KZN Pride is registered as a Non-Profit Company (NPC) 201843977508 that forms a supporting umbrella in KwaZulu-Natal to promote a totally inclusive Pride that stands against discrimination and violence towards lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT+) people. We seek to affirm those of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, by increasing visibility of LGBT+ people within our communities, by building partnerships and collaborations that celebrate sexual diversity and gender variance. We support and promote initiatives targeting the KZN LGBT+ community that include:
- General events, such as entertainment & nightlife within the KZN area.
- Monthly support and social groups, especially targeting sexual minorities and gender diverse people of all ages. Providing free or affordable counselling for LGBT+ and their parents/families.
- Promote general awareness of LGBT+ issues around KZN
- Provide resources within the KZN Region.
- Encourage networking between LGBT+ groups and LGBT+ allies