Planned Funded rural NGO special projects support.
We received funding for the following project to roll out in 2019:
The LGBT+ movement is not only about providing support to individuals and the community. Hate-crimes and homophobia also plays a huge role in the ongoing violence and discrimination against LGBT+, within many communities.
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT+) social movements such as public activism in communities contributes to the transformation of the way people think and act. Public awareness and understanding can contribute not only to acceptance of LGBT+ family members and a decline in hate-crimes, while also providing support to the victims.
These initiatives include:
- Public visible events in the form of community events.
- Public campaigns in the form of petitions and raising awareness.
- Professional legal consultations.
- Public community workshops.
- Social media advertising.
|Between 16 to 65 years of age.||Average of 6 events planned per year over 2 years|
|Race groups.||All race groups.|